Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01117 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,338 Dinar (₨477,937) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)