Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,820 Dinar (C$3,602) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)