Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.827 LYDX / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,779 Dinar (C$4,560) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)