Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.802 LYDX / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,811 Dinar (C$4,563) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)