Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,648 Dinar (€2,327) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)