Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,825 Dinar (€1,766) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)