Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20567 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,406 Dinar (元11,696) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)