Cost of living in Guam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,966 Dinar ($12,696) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)