Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,371 Dinar (€3,995) in Groningen.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)