Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.617 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,296 Dinar (€3,894) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)