Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,385 Dinar (€1,566) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (25 minutes ago)