Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,217 Dinar (€3,867) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)