Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,682 Dinar ($4,897) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)