Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,587 Dinar ($3,468) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)