Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,519 Dinar (1,807,348 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (38 minutes ago)