Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,609 Dinar (1,567,944 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)