Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.726 LYD / KYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,089 Dinar (CI$9,903) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)