Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.705 LYD / KYD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,083 Dinar (CI$10,018) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)