Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.732 LYD / KYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 25,692 Dinar (CI$14,833) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)