Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 LYD / KYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,078 Dinar (CI$9,947) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)