Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.667 LYD / KYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 19,841 Dinar (CI$11,899) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)