Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04493 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,336 Dinar (51,994 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)