Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04809 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,932 Dinar (60,972 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)