Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39816 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,666 Dinar (R$ 9,208) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)