Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43945 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,789 Dinar (R$ 4,071) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)