Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40943 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,609 Dinar (R$ 3,930) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (27 minutes ago)