Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15405 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,128 Dinar (20,306 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)