Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16856 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,446 Dinar (38,240 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)