Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02498 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 660 Dinar (26,418 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)