Cost of living comparison between Gorgan, Iran and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 543 Dinar (﷼ 12,300,452) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)