Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02169 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 964 Dinar (₨44,439) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)