Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02131 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,057 Dinar (₨49,584) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)