Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,189 Dinar (AU$7,743) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)