Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,244 Dinar (AU$16,072) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)