Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.063 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,834 Dinar (AU$15,836) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)