Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41935 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,680 Dinar (R$ 4,007) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)