Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.791 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,100 Dinar (£2,848) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (37 minutes ago)