Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,916 Dinar (£2,733) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)