Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,245 Dinar (£2,808) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)