Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.760 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,889 Dinar (£2,778) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)