Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07598 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 695 Dinar (E£ 9,152) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)