Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,280 Dinar (€1,494) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)