Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.768 LYD / GIP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,663 Dinar (£8,294) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)