Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.793 LYD / GIP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,953 Dinar (£8,898) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)