Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 LYD / GIP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 12,830 Dinar (£7,025) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)