Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.763 LYD / GIP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,262 Dinar (£8,657) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)