Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,132 Dinar (€3,186) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)