Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33658 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,827 Dinar (RM8,400) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)