Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32074 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,811 Dinar (RM8,765) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)