Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32193 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,067 Dinar (RM6,421) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (30 minutes ago)