Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00668 LYD / GYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,207 Dinar (629,273 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (40 minutes ago)