Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 LYD / GYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,335 Dinar (658,945 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (42 minutes ago)