Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 LYD / GYD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,219 Dinar (652,036 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)