Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00683 LYD / GYD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,129 Dinar (457,908 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)