Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11356 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,863 Dinar (R 25,207) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)