Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10825 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,842 Dinar (R 26,252) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)