Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.413 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,706 Dinar (CHF 14,657) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)