Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,598 Dinar (CHF 13,121) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)