Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02657 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 860 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 792 Dinar (Php29,823) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)