Cost of living comparison between Geelong, Australia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.065 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,871 Dinar (AU$2,696) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)