Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36119 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,840 Dinar (7,863 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)