Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 LYDX / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,095 Dinar (4,636TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)