Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37343 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,613 Dinar (4,319TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)