Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,599 Dinar (3,337 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (38 minutes ago)