Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,358 Dinar (₩2,705,399) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (41 minutes ago)