Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02097 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 733 Dinar (₨34,947) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)