Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00946 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 656 Dinar (69,337 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (43 minutes ago)