Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00889 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 723 Dinar (81,246 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)