Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34180 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,344 Dinar (3,934 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)