Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33727 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,770 Dinar (8,213 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)