Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 LYD / BGN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,384 Dinar (4,345 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)