Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13450 LYD / BWP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,959 Dinar (P22,002) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)