Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 524 Dinar (839 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)