Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 920 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 778 Dinar (1,391 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)