Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20337 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,997 Dinar (元14,738) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (40 minutes ago)