Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01208 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,172 Dinar (¥428,030) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)