Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38902 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,011 Dinar (Dirham 7,740) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)