Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38532 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,405 Dinar (Dirham 6,241) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)