Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36918 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,447 Dinar (Dirham 12,045) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)