Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 LYD / SLL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,980 Dinar (71,970,317 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)