Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 LYD / SLL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,532 Dinar (18,333,667 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (36 minutes ago)