Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,511 Dinar (€3,995) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)