Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38793 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,290 Dinar (R$ 3,326) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)